CATAWBA VALLEY HABITAT FOR HUMANITY – HICKORY, NC
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of digital marketing strategy for Affiliate and ReStore, including execution of all required content. The position will develop and execute paid and organic digital media campaigns and tactics for Affiliate and ReStore marketing needs, including social media, email, and blog. This position will set marketing goals and strategies in collaboration with Development, Homeowner Services, and ReStore team members.
Habitat for Humanity of Catawba Valley Expectations of All Employees:
It is expected that all Habitat for Humanity of Catawba Valley employees:
Facilitate open communication with employees, clients, and community partners. Attend and participate in meetings, workgroups, team meetings, committees, workshops, individual training, and training conferences and seminars when assigned.
Believe and adhere to the Habitat for Humanity of Catawba Valley Mission and Core Values.
Obtain a working knowledge of and comply with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, the Employee Handbook, Personnel Policies and Procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, service plans and any other related policy and procedures.
Report to work at scheduled times and maintain acceptable attendance records as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Collaborate closely with Development Director, Restore General Manager, and Director of Strategic Growth to create a cohesive Affiliate and ReStore marketing strategy that parallels the annual development strategy
- Create and execute all Affiliate and ReStore digital campaigns to support Donor, ReStore, Volunteer, and Homeowner Services goals
- Create all digital assets and tactics that accompany print marketing campaigns
- Execute paid social media tactics and collaborate with Affiliate and ReStore to plan and execute required organic social media posts
- Operate Affiliate and ReStore Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube accounts, including community management
- Plan and execute ReStore and Affiliate email marketing strategy
- Establish Affiliate and ReStore blog, including developing strategy to grow online audience, creating content, and managing strategy to cross-post blog across various digital platforms to drive engagement
- Track and report digital marketing metrics; use analytics to measure results against stated goals
- Manage relationships with outside service providers – content providers, agencies, photographers, social media influencers
- Create and maintain a digital asset management repository
- Maintain consistency of Habitat voice throughout all platforms
- Update website content as needed, conduct quarterly website refresh to ensure content is timely
Education / Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience
- 3-5 years prior experience in digital marketing – social media, email, PPC
- Basic ability to take video and still photography for use in social media
- Advanced skill using digital marketing analytics, social media management, and email marketing tools
- Ability to prioritize tasks; excellent time-management and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability work in office environment as needed, which requires ability to speak, hear, with the visual and manual dexterity to manage papers, reports, and typing
- Must embody the capacity to maintain the following for several hours at a time: use of personal computer or similar technology, phone, sitting as required
- Ability to communicate in person, over the phone and/or via computer
- Ability to provide personal transportation to and from local events and assignments within
Digital Marketing Manager
Director of Strategic Growth
Requires minimal supervision
All Habitat Catawba Valley departments and staff, including retail operations
Volunteers, Donors, Sponsors, Homeowners, Board Members, Suppliers, Retail Associates, Retail Customers
Estimated Time Commitment
40 hours/wk. full-time
Competitive benefits package including healthcare and paid time off